9.30.2008

vodka tonic me!

what's the difference between today and every other day?

I.. did not.. have..
coffee. rather than take the long walk to grab a soy latte, I ate a Yoplait and stuck with water. and surprisingly, I have survived thus far. it may be a different story come 3pm.

some exciting news this week.. I have finally been taken off the waiting list for Two Small Farms. I pick up my bag of organic goodies this Friday and am very ecstatic about this. my bag of surprises include bok choy and beets which, I would never purchase but I already have recipes planned. we will also be receiving tomatoes and cilantro (yet another item I would never buy) but the timing is perfect as Nick will be making his zippy chipotle salsa this weekend.
yum.

in other news...
...never do cardio in cotton pants. ever.
...eating six mini musketeers from a coworkers candy bowl is the same as one whole one from the vending machine. stupid.
...Yoplait is not lactose free. I am lactose intolerant.
...wine, beer, sake, and vodka tonics do not mix.
...I am not the mayor of Burlingame as I may have exclaimed after wine, beer, sake, and vodka tonics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marisa said...

After that much to drink, I think I would have claimed to be the mayor of at least San Diego, if not NYC. Impressive that you are kicking the coffee to the curb. As a person not getting more than 1.5 hrs of sleep in a row, I will confess that coffee is more or less a food group for me these days. Too bad 2smallfarms hasn't tossed in any of that lately. Let me know how your mei quin choy cook up. No idea what to do with those little guys this week.