my mailman- not OK. must bark with high pitch at the slightest scent.
- not OK. same as above.
any mailman's car, in any city, any where
- not OK. but not as evil if unoccupied.
any person with a leaf blower, lawn mower, vacuum, or motorcycle (even those 3-wheeled ones)
- not OK. nibble wheels or boots if possible.
anyone behind my front door
- not OK.
anyone at my front door with the door open
- OK. smell crotch and / or punch penis.
cat that runs away
- not OK. deserves to be run after.
cat that does not run away
- OK. but awkward. makes me throw up in my mouth and swallow it.
dark large pipes on the side of the road at night from the car
- not OK. growling sufficient.
person walking towards me from 2 blocks away wearing baggy pants and a hat
- not OK. bark but also wag tail just in case.
something that lady drops on the kitchen counter that resembles the sound of a burglar breaking in
- not OK. prepare to get sprayed with water bottle.
- not OK. must destroy.
- depends on if I just saw a real squirrel.
- OK. open bags with face as this is my duty.
children talking outside
adults talking outside
- not OK. clearly they are plotting against us. must sound bigger in my barks.
something I did not hear
- not OK. but this will get me attention. prepare for possible water bottle spray.
anything that could be made smaller
- not OK. make it smaller. barking / growling not necessary.