2.08.2010

feats and defeats

what have youuuuu done in the past 4 weeks? making history books I'm sure.
let me tell you what my busy body has accomplished since my last post.


end of thought.

it all started out so full of hope.
my trek in to the Japanese stationary store resulted in an ee cummings-inspired notepad (but with high-tech spring-loaded flap that I am positive did not exist in his time). I proclaimed....
(please think in God-like - or MLK - voice:)


This will be...
the beginning of a new age.
With spring-loaded notepad in hand
I will write laws
name mountains (without having to climb them first)
be knighted
meet the Queen

give the Quen a successful makeover
climb scarey-big beanstalks

confront the last living Tyronnosaurus Rex
teach her how to sit, roll over, and heel
and soar on eagle's wings (me, not the dinosaur).



but then I forgot my notepad at a friend's house for a week.
sails without wind digress.

therefore, let me simply share my intentions for you to judge.
they are vague. they are scribbly. they make me feel deceivingly famous.

where is my paparazzi?

in other news...
...want to know where I was going with any of these? comment and I will reply. maybe.

...think you got a shout-out in some of my notes? call it correctly and earn a low-five!
...without tangent thoughts, nothing would get
...who dat!








2 comments:

laura jean said...

"i want to know where you were going with these."

Unknown said...

poor black sheep