8.10.2010

it's... aLIVE

sometimes I am just too tired to make sense.
thus, I deny myself permission to blog and instead grant myself permission to fall in love with my personalized soundtracks.
therefore I present to you, jumbled lyrics from my latest 19 track musical frankenstein.

*high tens to anyone that can ‘name that song’… for at least 3.

..................................................

I know that we are young
and I know that you may love me
but I wish I lived in the golden age
giving it up on the broadway stage
flying away from reality
whatever happened to gravity
You don't want to hurt me
but see how deep the bullet lies
You left me in the dark
in the shadow of your heart
I want a man by my side
not a boy who runs and hides
i cant tell you what it really is i can only tell you what it feels like
I feel like I can’t miss
I know you want me to fall
Jumping out the window
Letting everything go
I bring it to the light, Its only right
She say she want whatever she like
She say she gonna bring her friend
You smashed a plate over my head
then I set fire to our bed
where are you my friend so true
how come my love gone make you blue
my heart thump not from being nervous
sometimes i think i was made on purpose
dry my eyes so you wont know
dry my eyes so i wont show
shock me like an electric eel
you'll feel the need. there is no way to return.
turn me on with your electric feel
My life is one big rhyme, I try to scheme through it
so tell me when my sigh's over
you're the reason why i'm closed

1 comment:

Jo said...

I only know one off-hand:

I want a man by my side
not a boy who runs and hides
Kelly Clarkson - "Walk Away"

:-)