12.05.2010

is she doing... the ROBOT?

why hello - YOU are looking quite dapper today.
please disregard my torn pantalones, smeared eye liner, and hair that resembles that of a next belonging to a bachelor bird. I have been too busy for all of 2010 to pay attention to such things. if only we unfairly judged one another by our preferred songs instead of our appearance... I don't know about you but my playlist says way more about me than my closet (or, it at least says BETTER things).

but I digress.

I had a gig months ago that I never shared - I assumed everyone was solely interested in babies, families,engagements, and weddings. but I do more than that.

the work I did 2 summers ago for Piacere in San Carlos spread word to Newpark Mall in Newark. while it may not be as an elaborate story or layout as Piacere, Mediterranean Gyro and Kabob Wraps needs photos too! so I made a trip out there, withstood the heat from the kitchen, worked through a very minor language barrier, took 4 bags of food home upon the owner's demand, raced through the post processing in order to complete the photos for them within their schedule and BAM... I give you Mediterranean Gyro and Kabob Wraps.

that's how we DO.

in other news...
...3 shoots in 2 days? planned it. did it. survived.
...sometimes it's good to drink freely and dance unabashedly - even if it's at a friend's wedding that you've been hired to photograph.
...sometimes it's never good to be hungover the next day - especially if you have two photo shoots to run.


No comments: