6.15.2009

I believe anyone can change

don't you hate being overdue for a shower? I find it creates a very uncomfortable feeling. even if you are just slightly overdue - overdue is overdue. I still feel like a homeless bum that happens to be wearing decent clothing.

in just a couple of hours, my husband, some friends, and I will all be in San Francisco viewing our most recent short film on the big screen. and for the first time since beginning our masterpiece, I am flippin' nervous. after several 'mini' screenings amongst coworkers, friends, and family all was well.. until just a couple of days ago when I found myself sitting with aunt and uncle nearby, as they sat quietly wearing confused smiles... confused smiles that said "I don't get this, but I'm going to support my niece in everything she does no matter how odd or strange".
sigh.

wish us luck!!

No comments: