5.07.2008

I'm going out of my mind

a cold has swung in my direction. and we are not friends. I have to admit, it has made me quite depressed to be sitting around blowing my nose and coughing all day within the same living room space for 3 days in a row. mornings are the worst and then it gets better throughout the day but then night comes and I have trouble sleeping. that just isn't fair.
I feel like I'm missing out on work gossip with my friends, as well as running mileage with my running group. and this has all made me really just plain angry. not to mention, I have a 5k in 3 days that is completely stressing me out.
the only thing I am somewhat happy about is the fact that I finally told my husband something that's been on my mind for almost 2 weeks now. I don't even care that he didn't agree with me on it, I was just finally happy to have it off my mind and on his.
now if only I can do that with everything.

No comments: