8.06.2009

are all afghans from afghanistan?

top reasons to not leave the expensive new camera in the living room while not in use:

1. my dad might come over and throw a ball that will hit it and break it in half (like he did to my 1st dance trophy when I was a kid)

2. a friend might be holding a bag with a pipe in it that will cut a hole in to the bag and plop out and break the viewfinder (like what happened last weekend to a good bottle of wine on the wine rack)

3. another friend might just lean up next to it and accidentally push it over and break it (like what happened with my most favorite wine glass from a winery during a dinner party)


top reasons to leave the expensive new camera in the living room while not in use:

1. the gardener across the street might back his truck in to my vehicle and drive away instead of stopping (like what happened to my dad when I was a kid and since we had a baseball bat handy instead of a camera he jogged shoeless and shirtless down the street with a bat in his hand. with no successful ending.)

2. a chance to possibly catch that drunk guy - who walks his scarey looking pit bull every early evening - doing something illegal.

3. if those 3 wild parrots roaming the neighborhood land on my lawn, I got 'em.

4. my dog, my afghan, and good lighting.


No comments: