bring it on.
while plugging away at numbers and letters and random data that I call a job, new years resolutions and ideas have been running through my head. I did not have any time to think of resolutions before the ball dropped but how crucial is the timing anyway?
among some of my goals and ideas for 2009 are...
- cook more. I've been doing great thus far - already accomplishing an amazing baked Honeycomb Rigatoni for some friends.
- work out BEFORE work. I've tried but have yet to be successful. this will be a challenge but it's worth a try.
- tackle short adventures. Healdsburg. Grand Canyon. camping trips. skydive. Oregon.
- complete my second duathlon and actually train for it this time.
- call people more. I spend so much communication time through email and text - purposely avoiding the awkwardness that becomes me when someone can actually hear my voice. this is going to stop.
- take someone's portrait and charge them for it. I am out of freebies.
in other news...
...no news at this time. mind is too busy 'working'.